This unique necklace was inspired by a necklace I made with small curved beach wood pieces. It is intentionally asymmetrical, but balances nicely when worn. It had a lot of movement that makes it a constantly changing piece. The textured pieces have a beachy wave pattern, which is enhanced by a dark patina. The chain is finished with a small round spring ring clasp.
Measures 57 cm (22.5 inches)
- Earrings are made with sterling silver earwires, or sterling silver posts and backs
- Stacker rings are available in sizes 1-15
- Wider rings are available in sizes 5-13
- All necklaces are finished with a spring ring clasp, unless otherwise shown
- Chain lengths are listed, but can be customized on most necklaces for an additional fee
- Patterns and textures on most necklaces can be customized for an additional fee
Each piece is one-of-a-kind and made entirely by hand out of sheet metal and wire. No parts are machine made or pre-fabricated (with the exception of 2mm chains, clasps, and earring findings). Each piece is securely soldered together, polished, work hardened, and finished.