This handmade ring has a strong geometric pattern, inspired by the shape of a spear. I carefully construct and solder it by hand from thick sheet metal, so it is very durable. It hardened, filed, and polished to a satin finish, and it is very comfortable to wear.
Available in US sizes 5-13, including half-sizes
Ring is 1mm thick and measures approximately 2x2x2cm (depending on size)
- Earrings are made with sterling silver earwires, or sterling silver posts and backs
- Stacker rings are available in sizes 1-15
- Wider rings are available in sizes 5-13
- All necklaces are finished with a spring ring clasp, unless otherwise shown
- Chain lengths are listed, but can be customized on most necklaces for an additional fee
- Patterns and textures on most necklaces can be customized for an additional fee
Each piece is one-of-a-kind and made entirely by hand out of sheet metal and wire. No parts are machine made or pre-fabricated (with the exception of 2mm chains, clasps, and earring findings). Each piece is securely soldered together, polished, work hardened, and finished.