Happy Pride Month. Be weird. Be yourself. Celebrate everyone.
I don’t like typical labels. So I thought up some new ones. From silly to serious. Who wants some labels/pronouns/magic words?
- 100% sterling silver
- hand cut, hand assembled, hand finished
- made by Nina in Seattle
$15/letter sold by the individual earring, not in pairs.
Select your number of letters, click purchase, and type in the word you would like.
Each one-of-a-kind piece is truly unique. I usually start with a gemstone or an idea and build from there. The gemstone tells me what to make, or the idea guides me, and I draw up some sketches. Then I start sawing, filing, and soldering the pieces of metal together. I set the stone, polish it, and it’s ready to go out into the world. Each piece is handmade from a combination of recycled sterling silver, recycled 14k yellow gold, and semi-precious gemstones.
- All earring wires, posts, and backs are sterling silver
- Oxidized silver will wear into a unique patina over time. Polished silver will tarnish over time
- Chain lengths are listed, but can be customized on most necklaces for an additional fee
- Some rings can be easily resized. Please ask if you’re interested in a ring in a different size. Go here to find your ring size https://findmyringsize.com/